Brick Township Custom Order Page
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING YOUR POUCHES:
Below, you find the additional MOLLE pouches that are authorized for Brick Township’s vests. Please select each add-on that you would like to include with your vest by going to “Item” and clicking the drop-down for the specific item. Once you add it to your cart, you will select the next item and add it to your cart, until you have all of the pouches you want.
The options available are:
- Large Flashlight Pouch
- Small Flashlight Pouch
- Zipper Utility Pocket (Med-Pouch)
- CAT Tourniquet
You can add all of these to your cart, but obviously you’d only want to select one flashlight pouch, either large or small, depending on the size. Once complete, go to your cart, and you will see all of the items you selected. Make sure you have the “Flat Rate” shipping option selected, as this will keep your shipping cost at zero.
Cowell Tactical pouches are constructed from the finest materials in the industry, designed to secure and protect your valuable equipment and made to last for years of service. Our pouches are constructed from double layers of 1000D Cordura nylon, with mil-spec and commercial nylon webbings, and features hook and loop Velcro closure.
We manufacture our MOLLE pockets and load bearing vests in Bonners Ferry, Idaho. Since 1979 Richard Cowell Tactical equipment is known for its quality workmanship and professional appearance. We take pride in offering custom fit MOLLE pouches specific to your gear and application.
- Made from double layers of 1000D CORDURA® nylon, and nylon webbings and binding
- Webbings used are nylon Mil-spec 17337 and Mil-T-5038 or their commercial equivalent
- Genuine Velcro® hook and loop closure
- Flashlight Pouch includes one (1) MALICE CLIP® (for batons shorter than 9”) or two (2) MALICE CLIPS (for batons longer than 9”), designed to attach to MOLLE/PALS compatible vest or equipment
- Made in the USA