SPECIAL OPERATIONS VESTS
Our Special Operations Vests have been in service with local, state, and federal agencies nation wide for over 30 years. Our vest allows you to carry your equipment in a way that is strategically organized and easily accessible.
Vest design permits the deployment of additional equipment by means of custom Packs, Platforms, and MOLLE integrated systems.
Each vest is custom made to your specifications, size, pocket configuration, color, and identification.
Prices start at: $274.50
Click here to download the design template.
- Constructed on a durable Leno Mesh body.
- Shoulders are padded for comfort.
- Front closure options include: Zipper, Side Release Buckles, and Zipper with a Storm Flap.
- Pockets are made with double layers of 1000 denier Cordura nylon and double stitched to the vest body.
- Adjustable lacing in the back for seasonal clothing considerations and body armor variations.
- Utility Packs allow fast and convenient access to additional gear.
- Load Bearing Platforms give you the option to further customize your vest for situational equipment requirements.
(This design includes our detachable Utility Pack and Loadbearing Platform, which is fully customizable and offers additional equipment options to meet your situational needs and requirements.)
Pockets include: Pistol Magazines, Small Utility, Large Utility with Handcuff, Stacked AR15 Rifle Magazines, Holster for Glock 22 w/ Tac Light, Radio, Detachable Large Utility Pack, Loadbearing Platform: Large Utility Pockets, 100 oz. Hydration Bladder
Mesh: black, coyote
Cordura: black, olive green, MultiCam®, navy blue, brown
Additional colors are available upon request.