Pistol Magazine Pouch MOLLE
$32.50 – $65.50
The Cowell Tactical Pistol Magazine Pouch is designed to interface with MOLLE/PALS compatible equipment. We offer pouches for .40 caliber/9mm, and .45 caliber pistol magazines.
Cowell Tactical pouches are constructed from the finest materials in the industry, designed to secure and protect your valuable equipment and made to last for years of service. Our pistol magazine pouch is constructed from double layers of 1000D Cordura nylon, with mil-spec and commercial nylon webbings. Pistol Magazine with Flap features Velcro hook and loop, with metal snap closure. Our open top pistol magazine includes the Esstac Kydex for secure retention.
We manufacture our MOLLE pockets and load bearing vests in Bonners Ferry, Idaho. Since 1979 Richard Cowell Tactical equipment is known for its quality workmanship and professional appearance. We take pride in offering custom fit MOLLE pouches specific to your gear and application.
Pistol Magazine Pouch MOLLE Size
Single with Flap: 6” high, 2” wide, 1” deep
Double with Flap: 6” high, 4” wide, 1” deep
Single Open Top: 5.” high, 2” wide, 1” deep
Double Open Top: 5.” high, 4” wide, 1” deep
- Made from double layers of 1000D CORDURA® nylon, and nylon webbings and binding
- Webbings used are nylon Mil-spec 17337 and Mil-T-5038 or their commercial equivalent
- Pistol Magazine with Flap features genuine Velcro® hook and loop, with metal DOT® Snap closure
- Pistol Magazine Open Top includes the Esstac KYWI (Kydex Wedge Insert) for secure retention
- Single Pistol Magazine pocket includes one (1) MALICE CLIP®, designed to securely attach pocket to MOLLE compatible vest or equipment
- Double Pistol Magazine pocket includes two (2) MALICE CLIPS®, designed to securely attach pocket to MOLLE compatible vest or equipment
- Made in the USA